If you are in Spain, you may see most of the Spanish enjoying with sea foods and fishes. It may be that Spain has been embraced by the ocean from three sides. If you are sea food lover, Spain is waiting for you with Shellfish.
Shellfish is a kind of Spanish sea food which you can find in most of the Spanish tapas bars. It is an impressive dish which you can take for your first course. It is made of different ingredients such as:
Ingredients for Shellfish
1. Dry sherry, lobster tail, olive oil, garlic, ginger, clams in shell, eggs, milk,
2. Dry white wine, scallions, tomatoes, toasted almond, peppers, Onion
3. Saffron threads, crushed vegetable cooking spray and so on.
How to prepare?
1. Boil water in a pot, cut lobster tails into two parts and keep it in to boiled water for a minute.
2. Pull the meat of lobster tails tenderly away but it should not come out from shell.
3. Combine saffron and sherry; set aside. Add bell pepper, ham, onion, garlic by coating a large killet with cooking spray.
4. Put oil in a deep pan and bring it into heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook it in medium heat until garlic become golden but it should not be burnt.
5. Put sherry mixture, almonds, tomatoes, pepper and salt; boil it. Then, add calm, cover, lobster, shrimp and scallops in to a pot and cover it with medium heat until the clam shells open.
6. Mix wine, milk, flour and eggs together and cook it until the sea food becomes pink.
7. Remove the heat pan from the fire after the food becomes pink and keep it in sauce which will seem to be a Chinese egg drop sauce.
8. Add pepper and salt for different taste and have fun with shellfish.
Spain offers a typical seafood shellfish for your holiday pleasure which you can enjoy throughout Spain. Your seafood’s desire will be boosted by Spanish shellfish.